Based on Black Book research, which ranks the top comprehensive Electronic Health Records globally, HarmoniMD™ by MedWave is the number one electronic health records system in Latin America for 2019.
The extensive 354-page research report, conducted Q1 through Q3 2019, includes specific data on several key regions and countries. More than 10,000 stakeholders and regular users of electronic health records around the world were surveyed to evaluate client user satisfaction in terms of vendors’ abilities to deliver on contractual services, on time, and within budget on implementations .
Black Book is the only unbiased rating system. Honestly vendor agnostic. They independently survey all user groups, not just CIO’s staff, and they don’t engage vendors until results are in.
–– Health Care Information System blog, 2016
Research into the specific processes and adoption revealed trends occurring in Q3 2019, with two significant ones being:
- Between 2018 and 2019, dramatic changes and improvements occurred in the way data is documented, stored, viewed, retrieved, shared, managed and consumed.
- New smaller, private suppliers (like MedWave) have entered the market with cutting-edge technology and products and are rising as contenders to government systems and international vendors.
Top concerns with implementing paperless and sharable medical records are:
- Data vulnerability (90% of CIOs fear system breaches)
- Duplicate prescriptions (89% of physicians responded with concern)
- Unnecessary expenditures and diverted resources caused by an EHR implementation with minimal support or accountability from foreign vendors (per 92% of CFOs).
MedWave Software Solutions, Inc. has so successfully addressed and resolved these concerns that we are ranked #1.
The survey methodology includes 18 key performance indicators summarized here.
About Black Book
Black Book Market Research LLC, its founder, management and staff do not own or hold any financial interest in any of the consultants and advisory firms covered and encompassed in the surveys it conducts. Black Book reports the results of the collected satisfaction and client experience rankings in publication and to media before firm notification of rating results and does not solicit survey participation fees, review fees, inclusion or briefing charges, or involve consultant firm collaboration with Black Book before the announcement of the polling outcomes.